Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Something About Cars

I love to travel but I have never traveled before driving my own car. I don't know anything about cars. I don't have money to buy a car but reading and searching always gives me new ideas about this stuffs. Thanks to my friend who is based in Los Angeles, California. I have now a little idea about it.

A friend of mine from abroad-California,USA who is planning to get a secondhand car asked me to search the internet if where can she find good car models and reviews. She's not an internet savvy so I did the favor she was asking. I scanned through most search engines and found this site http://repairpal.com/ford-explorer-2000. I said that I'm not really into cars but you can try to look at Ford Explorer for a start. The brandname itself symbolizes quality and besides once you go to that site, you can click on the dropdown list to check the reviews of that car or better else check other car models. They do have this user friendly tabs and dropdowns, easy to navigate. It wont take a computer freak to do it.

She replied to me via chat that she was able to go to the site I recommended and was really thankful. It was indeed user friendly and she asked one of her neighbors if they heard about Repair Pal. She got a good response about it. Her neighbor said that there was something wrong with the head gasket of her car while driving through Los Angeles and luckily she stopped over one of Repair Pal's shop and got a good service. My friend put a laughing emoticon on our chat because she doesn't even know what a head gasket is. I told her to try going to this site: http://repairpal.com/head-gasket-replacement . I said I never heard of head gasket as well but good thing Repair Pal's site has a lot to offer.

Before we ended the chat session, I told her that if you do have a car and if I get there, dont forget to tour me around Los Angeles alright? She sent a laughing and evil emoticon again. Yeah and if we ever we need a Los Angeles auto-repair just go to Repair Pal http://repairpal.com/los-angeles-auto-repair. We laughed and told her that hopefully her neighbor is right about this repair shop and hoping of all hopes that I can also visit Los Angeles, California. Soon.

0 comments:

You might want to read more about...

PhotoWalk of My Misadventures

www.flickr.com
Xymyr23's items Go to Xymyr23's photostream