Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ormoc City

   I vaguely remember the city of Ormoc because I only stayed there less than 12 hours. We took the route via Ormoc going to Tacloban and we didnt let the chance pass us by so we took some pictures. I can only remember the taste of their famous burger though (Mayong's) as we were told. Hahahahah!! I hope I can revisit Ormoc to discover the hidden paradise. 

   If you're in Cebu, you can ride a fastcraft at the North Reclamation port heading for Ormoc City. The trip would take around an hour and fare would cost around a thousand+ bucks. 


Ormoc Catholic Church is fairly new with it's marble facade and gold-leafed tableau inside.


Delicious burger wrapped...


and as I told you so.


 Ormoc City's Superdome. Superb indeed! This superdome is facing Ormoc Bay.

Guerilla Warfare Forces Monument is a colorful monument dedicated to the guerillas during the war. Situated near the Veterans Monument in front of Ormoc City Superdome.

Rides in Ormoc City are tricycles. There's still a lot to see around Ormoc. I am looking forward to revisiting this wonderful City.




0 comments:

You might want to read more about...

PhotoWalk of My Misadventures

www.flickr.com
Xymyr23's items Go to Xymyr23's photostream